As every major club in European football push forward towards either improving their current league standings to achieve Champions League qualification, or battling it out to obtain the ultimate seasonal title glory, the previous week saw some impressive individual displays on the pitch by a few underappreciated players overshadowed by the top names in modern football.
With the latest announcement of FUT 21’s Team of the Week (TOTW) 32, here’s a look at the latest squad roster released into the game this week:
– Andrea Consigli (Sassuolo): OVR 81 (IF 86)
- The 34-year old veteran Italian was unbreakable in Sassuolo’s 1-1 draw against a strong Atalanta side, keeping his side in the game after facing a barrage of powerful shots from the opposing local team which saw both sides playing with ten men after dismissals to Atalanta’s Pierluigi Gollini and Sassuolo’s Marlon Santos.
– Serge Aurier (Tottenham Hotspur): OVR 80 (IF 85)
- Aurier has been phenomenal this season, and his latest outing saw him assist two goals in Tottenham’s 4-0 drubbing of Sheffield United, while being defensively composed from the flanks too.
– Eder Militao (Real Madrid): OVR 80 (IF 83)
- The young Brazilian produced a good display of defensive prowess and attacking set pieces, culminating in his goal while keeping his team secure at the back during their 2-0 win against Osasuna.
– Jan Boril (Slavia Praha): OVR 78 (IF 82)
- The Czech international was superb on Monday night, assisting Mick van Buren’s goal while keeping his team’s left flank secure in their 5-1 win against rivals, Viktoria Pizen.
– Ferran Torres (Manchester City): OVR 81 (IF 84)
- Exciting talent, Ferran Torres kept a cool head in his team’s 2-0 win away to Crystal Palace, scoring one for the team while also consistently being a threat to Roy Hodgson’s side.
– Hakan Calhanoglu (AC Milan): OVR 79 (IF 86)
- Turkish international, Hakan Calhanoglu gave an outstanding performance for AC Milan on Sunday night, scoring his team’s first goal after just six (6) minutes. His team went on to win 2-0 against Benevento to keep their Champions League hopes alive.
– Pizzi (SL Benfica): OVR 84 (IF 86)
- The experienced Portuguese midfielder was on fire in Benfica’s 2-0 win against Tondela, scoring one and assisting on Saturday night.
– Theo Bongonda (Genk): OVR 74 (IF 83)
- The impressive Belgian winger was superb against Royal Antwerp on Saturday, scoring a brace and assisting another as he played key roles for all three (3) goals in Genk’s 3-2 win.
– Cyle Larin (Besiktas): OVR 72 (IF 82)
- The main highlight of the week, Canadian forward, Cyle Larin scored an unbelievable four-goal fest as he helped Besiktas beat Hatayspor 7-0 on Sunday night, clearing their path to becoming Champions even further.
– Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal): OVR 87 (IF 90)
- Gabonese elite striker, Aubameyang put on his scoring shoes again as he scored one of the two (2) goals which drove Arsenal to win 2-0 against English side, Newcastle United.
– Kai Havertz (Chelsea): OVR 85 (IF 86)
- After struggling for form in the beginning of the season, Kai Havertz has finally made up for lost time in recent months, this time scoring both goals in Chelsea’s 2-0 win against Fulham at Stamford Bridge.
GK – Cristian Alvarez (Real Zaragoza): OVR 75 (IF 81)
RB – Zeki Celik (Lille): OVR 77 (IF 81)
CB – Mickey Demetriou (Newport County): OVR 63 (IF 73)
RM – Felipe Pardo (Pachuca): OVR 75 (IF 81)
LM – Moses Simon (FC Nantes): OVR 77 (IF 81)
CAM – Vitaliy Buyalskyi (Dynamo Kyiv): OVR 74 (IF 80)
LF – Harry Wilson (Cardiff City, on loan from Liverpool): OVR 77 (IF 81)
ST – Enrique Garcia (SD Eibar): OVR 77 (IF 81)
ST – Rodrigo Palacio (Bologna): OVR 75 (IF 81)
ST – Ado Onaiwu (Yokohama F-Marinos): OVR 69 (IF 77)
ST – Sinan Bakis (Heracles Almelo): OVR 67 (IF 76)
ST – Brendan Kiernan (Harrogate Town): OVR 59 (IF 69)
Are you looking to exchange your FUT 21 coins into real-world money instead?
Come over to U7Buy for you to choose the best FUT coin selling packages available, not found anywhere else!